The lovely Flor from Lipsticks & Stockings tagged me in a beauty procrastination tag! Please check out her amazing blog if you already don’t know about it :D
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
I don’t know if this is considered a beauty regime, but I’m really bad about applying my daytime SPF facial moisturizer down to my neck. Consequently, my neck is a few shades darker than my face LOL
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly?
Not at all… I’m pretty bad about this actually. It’s not urgent to me unless I need the brushes to be clean before and after doing a friend’s makeup.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I can go very long haha! I know it looks terrible and gross, but I’m so lazy about it.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product, even if you need it? (ex: purchasing a new top coat or foundation).
I have never really needed to replace something. Ever. That’s how much stuff I have lying around ._. but in the case that I do need something, I would probably go and get it in a heartbeat.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Besides not washing my brushes regularly, sometimes I’m too lazy to take off all my makeup before I sleep. I know, everything I’m saying makes me sound dirty LOL Usually I’m pretty good about getting everything off my skin though, but when it comes to eye makeup…I get pretty lazy and take care of it in the morning.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time.
Studying :p and probably laundry.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
If it’s something I care more about (like being a guest at a wedding), I’ll take time getting ready. But if it’s more chill, I tend to lie around in bed and get ready last minute.
8. Can you commit to a spending ban?
Yes! I’ve done so before to help me gain some self control :p Spending bans are very hard, but it’s good for me. I’m trying my best to use up something before buying something new (it’s going to take me a while to hit pan on something, or use up a lip color though…). I like variety in choices with blushes, lipsticks and eyeshadows, so I’m focusing more on using up my foundations and concealers and mascaras before buying new and different ones.
9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collection?
I have little drawers or baskets to organize the different categories of makeup: foundations, lips, blushes etc but I’m not very good with putting stuff back where it belongs, so every once in a while, I have to re-organize :p
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Probably a few months!
Thanks for the tag, Flor! It was fun to do :D